4.17.2013

Lee Stafford - Dry Shampoo / Dark for oily roots


First of all excuse me for not having rotated the pictures, my laptop didn't like me at that moment... 

I really want to tell you about this product, because it really helped me! A LOT! I've always been wanting a dry shampoo, but they all sprayed out white, but then I've found this one, and it's made for dark hair. AMAZING! 

You can check the picture below so you can see that it sprays out dark.

 
I'm the kind of girl who needs to wash my hair every other day. I straighten my hair all the time, so it obviously gets oily easy, which sucks, but you'll learn how to live with it. My hair starts looking a little greasy on day 2. So that's where my little new best friends comes in. I spray about 13 - 16 cm away from my head onto the oily roots. After that you can just shake your head a little so it gets in there, because I don't like using my fingers to remove the powder, because touching your hair all the time causes greasiness. It really helps a lot. I've actually just used it before doing this post, because it's day number 2 obviously. It works out great and it has a nice smell to it also - which is a bonus! I just love when my hair smells good! 

It actually makes the greasiness disappear, because the powder you spray to your hair absorbs the oil. I have to say it doesn't make your hair look like you've just got out of the shower, BUT it does make the greasiness disappear which is what we want! It's a great dry shampoo I have to say. Worth the money.  

You can buy it many different places! Just search after Lee Stafford Dry Shampoo on google and I'm sure you'll find a place near you to buy it. It's not that expensive compared to other brands. 

I defiantly recommend it if you are a brunette and you need some dry shampoo! You can also get it for medium brown hair and just the regular dry shampoo consistent - white.

I've also noticed all the Lee Stafford products comes out with tips on the back! This dry shampoo says:

Lee's Top Tips

SHAKE WELL BEFORE USE. Spray from 16 cm / 6 inches onto the root area that needs revitalizing then vigorously rub away the powder with your fingers... girls you are ready to go without having to blow.  

Thank you for reading and I hope you like it!
NO MORE OILY ROOTS DAYS :)
- Mie Christiansen / BeautyNSugar   

No comments:

Post a Comment